An Invitation to the Pink Cap Society...
The Marketing and Fundraising Board of the Arizona Institute for Breast Health would like
to cordially invite you to consider becoming part of our Pink Cap Society.
What is the Pink Cap Society?
The Pink Cap Society has been created for people who want to get involved with our organization,
but may not have the time to serve on our board. Members of the Pink Cap Society, "Pink Caps,"
will help market and promote AIBH and our services to the community through their own personal
and business networks. They will also assist by contributing to fundraising events or creating fundraisers of their own.
Criteria for Pink Caps:
- Men, women or young adults can serve as a Pink Cap
- You must have the desire to spread the word about AIBH and our services to your personal and business databases
- You should have some ideas that can help us get the word out
- You should have ideas to put into action to raise funds or
contribute to existing fundraisers
- You should be able to attend approximately 4 meetings per year
- You must have email capabilities to communicate with other Pink Caps and
the AIBH board
Pink Cap Society Inaugural Meeting and Social:
Many thanks to all members of the Pink Cap Society! If you are interested in joining this wonderful group of women, please email
Christine Fenwick at Chris@AIBH.org
Below are a few photos of some of our Pink Caps!